I've DMed info to @steeven regarding me not being able to receive my April 2021 payout twice, but he hasn't responded to any DMs!

Yesterday I made a thread asking for any help in regards to me not being able to receive my April 2021 payout funds. My thread:

Hello, it seems I have been unable to receive my April 2021 BATs. Is there a reason for this?
Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 10.18.16 AM

1. Haven't Received April 2021 Brave Ads Payout

I got the following response from @steeven:

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals )
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version )
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards .

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1. Haven't Received April 2021 Brave Ads Payout - #14 by steeven

The thing is, I’ve already DMed him twice at this point before making that thread with info he requested and I haven’t received any sort of response from him to help solve this issue. I made the thread yesterday in the hopes that it would change the situation, but I’m just getting the same answer.

I am making this thread in the hopes that @steeven sees this and can fix the issue. I can send the info again if needed. Please, any sort of response would help immensely.

Don’t worry, these times of paying always get him very busy, better to wait.

He will tell you that your wallet is flagged for irregularly activity without any reason like he said to me. How can you do irregular activities with a browser and an uphold wallet? This is bullsh*t. Brave is the new Google

1 Like

Irregular activity? Like what exactly?

yeah same here man…havent received a payout since the january payout

I didn’t get an answer yet. I hope he will but they are flagging a lot of wallets. This very weird

@MohAliBou please see reply to DM.

1 Like