Haven't Received April 2021 Brave Ads Payout

Hello, it seems I have been unable to receive my April 2021 BATs. Is there a reason for this?

Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 10.18.16 AM

5 Likes

If @steeven or anyone else could help me out here, I’d appreciate it.

I have sent a DM to @steeven with info he requested to help with troubleshooting.

1 Like

Same Here, they are also not giving pay out for publisher accounts, and not giving any clear official reasons behind it :neutral_face:

5 Likes

That is unfortunate. Hopefully everything will be resolved soon.

2 Likes

Moderaters are saying that Payout process ended 2 days ago, it seems they are not willing to transfer Rewards into uphold.

3 Likes

I also have an unverified wallet, and never received my rewards for last month. I also am no longer earning rewards, am stuck at 7.20 for the last few days.

5 Likes

I not Received April 2021 Brave Ads Payout

2 Likes

Same here - it’s rolled over 2 months in a row now without a payout - and my uphold account has been verified for months.

Oddly I received a payout on another device (to the same uphold account).

3 Likes

It seems my account is not linked in the right way because I reedemed 1.25 bat on the browser but on uphold I got only 0.51 bat… And I have still 8.5 bat to sync. Lost an other 0.75 bat out of nowhere

same here! I have not been earning rewards either for the past few days!

1 Like

I havent gotten a Payout since Febuary…

I already tried reconnecting my uphold account several times, nothing helped.

1 Like

Same boat here, the only thing I just learned about and maybe someone can shed some light on is the lifetime 4 device limit. I’m a developer and have numerous devices that are connected, probably 5 or 6. I was recently told that you can only have 4 unique devices that will get a payout? It seems odd that you can’t manage them, or see which ones are getting the payouts, or that you don’t get a warning or notification when you register a 5th device. Anyone have any insight into how the device limit works? @steeven any insights?

Same here. No payout and no ads in many weeks, way over a month. And all the fixes fix nothing. It’s frustrating being kept in the dark like this. Hopefully some forthright action takes place soon. Trust is waning.

1 Like

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!