Issues with the browser

Hi, everyone. :slight_smile:
My name is Malolaika.

I hope everyone is doing well.
Anyways, two days ago I started having issues with the browser. Like if it’s not loading the whole thing (particularly words); but it’s not an issue only in webpages. When I go to Settings (which has nothing to do with having or not internet), the same problem happens.

I asked several friends and they give these answers:
i) It could be cookies related. (But it doens’t make sense that Settings has the same issue.)
ii) It could be adblockers related. (But it doens’t make sense that Settings has the same issue.)
iii) I got a my update to my Windows (if that’s the case, I can’t recall) and it’s not compatible with the Brave version I have.

I’ll leave three print screens of Brave (including Settings) and one of me using Microsoft Edge.

Pliz, haaaalp. :v:
I don’t know what I can do to solve this. I tried uninstalling it and installing it again, but the issue remains.

@Malolaika,
Thank you for reaching out.
Can you tell me if you get the same behavior if you were to open/browse using a Private browsing window?

Hi, @Mattches ,

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, with a Brave private window I have the same problem

@Malolaika,
Can you try disabling Hardware Acceleration in settings to see if this resolves the issue?

You’ll find this in Settings --> Additional Settings --> System --> Hardware Acceleration

1 Like

Yes!! That was it, man!!
Thank you so much. :* :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

You’re very welcome, glad that did the trick.