I am on mac os Ventura, connected to home-wifi. While navigating to https://localhost:3001/ brave says “The Wifi you are using (name of network) may require you to visit its login page.” and Then navigates to detectportal.brave-http-only Which is blocked by the companies vpn. not sure how to get past it or either turn this feature off.
Steps to Reproduce:
- navigate to https://localhost:3001/ when the a web application is running on local port 3001.
- It should be able to load the contents on https://localhost:3001/ without redirecting to http://detectportal.brave-http-only.com/.
Reproduces how often: Every time.
Operating System and Brave Version:
- Brave Version 1.56.20 Chromium: 115.0.5790.171 (Official Build) (x86_64)
- MacBook Pro 16inch 2019(intel i7)
- MacOS Ventura version 13.4