Issue regarding brave ads

Hey guys!
I dunno why i am not getting paid for the ads i have watched. It’s basically stuck at zero.
someone please explain the real issue and also suggest how i can fix this.

1 Like

Someone please help me .

Please provide the following basic troubleshooting information, which is needed to help diagnose your issue:

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

(Android only) Does your device pass the SafteyNet check?

Have you manually turned OFF Auto-contribute on all of your devices that participate in Brave Rewards??

1 Like

I am getting a lot of ads but not sadly I am not getting paid accordingly.

Brave version: Version 1.28.105 Chromium: 92.0.4515.131 (Official Build) (64-bit)
No, my browser wallet isn’t verified.
I am not using any VPN.
Yes I am in a supported region. [Nepal (18)]
Yes I have manually turned off the Auto-contribution.

Apparently the fix for the new-tab page ads didn’t fix all of the causes. The devs will have to identify another cause and find a fix.

@steeven Can you look and see what’s wrong with this account?

1 Like

@steeven Help me out!!

Brave displays ads for regions that you aren’t paid for. I believe the developers are located in the US, and they don’t really test how it works outside the US it seems like. So you might be shown ads that aren’t for your region, and therefore you don’t get paid.

You can see the ads in your region on https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/. Next time you get an ad, check if it’s on that page. If it isn’t, then you suffer from this bug.

Just checked.
The ads that I recieved was on that page.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.