Is there currently an issue with Brave App not loading any sites?

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue: App Browser not loading pages

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Search any mainstream site.

Expected result: spinning orange wheel. This site can’t be reached. Timed out. Check your internet connection.

Brave Version( check About Brave): from 13th Sept

Mobile Device details One Plus 7T pro

Additional Information: For the last few days the App hasn’t loaded any pages. It times out and tells me the internet connect is bad.

I uninstalled the app. Then reloaded it. It would work for one site for one time. Then every site won’t load including the first one. I have relaoded 3 times with the same result.

Try clearing cache and then retry.

Hi SmartyAadi, That didn’t work but I did discover a “Data usage control” tab, both Brave and Binance App were Forbidden. I don’t know How or why they were switched to that setting. But thank you for sending me in the right direction.

1 Like

no problem, buddy. I actually was gonna say about checking your data thingy but for me its sometimes been cache somehow so

I feel enlighten now :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.