Instapundit Blog on mobile can't see older posts by scrolling with mobile experience

android

Description of the issue:
I like to use brave as my exclusive browser on mobile, but I always have to open another browser to scroll down and read the feed from Instapundit. I used to use edge to do this, but with Microsoft adding NetGuard or whatever it is to their browser, I have deleted it from my phone. I WANT to use just brave.

I assume this isn’t a blog problem because it works with every other browser I have tried it on.

It has also been a problem with every brave browser I have used since I installed it when it first came out.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):

1. Go to instapundit.com on mobile.
    2.Read posts. The older posts will reload ONCE (as seen by the …) but when you try to scroll even further down (sometimes this is even only a half day of posts) it stubbornly stops and there is no way to read the rest of them without going to a desktop or another browser.
  2. Happens EVERY TIME!

(just realized I could switch to desktop view and get the older posts, but it took me writing this support ticket to find that out. most folks wouldn’t figure it out either.)
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:

Reproduces how often:

Brave Version(about:brave):

Mobile Device details

Android/iOS Version

Additional Information:

Do you mind adding the device details and the OS details and the browser version number?

Android version
Samsung Experience version
Baseband version
G950U1UES5CRL2
Kernel version
4.4.78-13889051
dpi@21HHAF02 #1
Mon Dec 3 22:06:16 KST 2018
Build number
R16NW.G950U1UES5CRL2
SE for Android status
Enforcing
SEPF_SM-G950U1_8.0.0_0011
Mon Dec 03 22:23:52 2018
Knox version
Knox 3.0
Knox API level 24
TIMA 3.3.0
Application version
Brave 1.0.72, Chromium 71.0.3578.99
Operating system
Android 8.0.0; SM-G950U1 Build/R16NW
Legal information
Copyright 2019 Brave Software Inc. All rights reserved.

Thanks for reporting. Issue logged and can be tracked here

closed #5