Infinite loading in random sites

I’m having the exact same problem described here Infinity load in random pages ( ⇦ Slow loading or No loading).
The problem started 1.5~2 months ago.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.65.122 Chromium: 124.0.6367.82 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
Usually happens in sites I never visited or when I use the incognito tab.

@marcafguima,
Thank you for reaching out.
Have you tried any of the fixes/tests proposed in that thread? The specific issue that users were experiencing has been fixed. I suspect an extension or something else contained in your browsing profile that may be causing the issue.

Can you please try creating a new profile (ensuring you close your old profile before performing the test) and checking to see if the issue persists when using the new profile?

Thank you

1 Like

Hello @marcafguima

plus what Mattches suggested are you sure your clock is set correctly

and have a nice day both of you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting… I only tested one scenario but it didn’t happen when I’m in with the Guest Profile.

The cause is then likely an extension that you have installed in the browser at this time.

Can you please try disabling any extensions you have installed and then testing to see if the issue persists?

1 Like

Hey so i only had one extension installed, that was toggl tracker and it wasn’t because of the extension.
I needed to Allow All Tracks and Adds and also Allow the cookies for the site to work properly.