Image Unavailable message on Amazon

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

**“Image Unavailable Image not available for Colors:” error message received when looking at images of products on Amazon. I’ve been using Brave browser for several years and I like it very much.
I updated to the current version, but I still am encountering this error.
I only started having this problem yesterday, October 5th. I do have some other, nonrelated issues using Brave that I’ll address separately. Description of the issue:

**Exact URL of the website in question:**The website URL is, very simply, www.amazon.com.

**Did the issue present with default Shields settings? (yes/no)**No. I turned off the shields months ago.

**Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off?**No.

**Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (yes/no):**No.

**Does the site work as expected when using Chrome?**Yes

**Brave version (check About Brave):**1.44.105

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.