I'm not receiving any ads on my Brave browser

Hello, I set the Brave browser in order to receive Ads to look at, in order to get rewards, but I never received any… what did I do wrong?
Thank You!

By enabling Brave Ads, doesn’t mean you’ll receive “as many Brave ads as possible”. Brave Ads is processed based on your browsing history and matched with the available ads catalogue.

It’s also depends on the availability of the ads campaign in your region. Brave Ads is not about “quantity”, but about “showing the right ads (for you), at the right time”.

Also see FAQ: Why am I not seeing Brave Ads?

Thanks

1 Like

I’ve never seen any ad pops to accept or reject it. I’ve only received 8 notifications, all from BAT community and 5 rejected (in a month), Who/What has rejected it ? Not me ! About my browsing history let’s talk about it… Coingecko, Tradingview, PublishOx, Youtube, Facebook, Gmail etc etc… No alien websites, and I’m living in my dad’s house where He gets ads, visiting almost the same websites as me. It’s easy to convince people that they’re doing something wrongly, instead of review that f*cking algorithm. Thank you

It would be much easier for people to tick off areas of interest for their ads from a proposed panel (cryptocurrencies, technology, science, nature, fashion, food, culture etc …) rather than being oriented only towards areas chosen by an algorithm from their browsing history. We have no control over our preferences, other than controlling carefully what sites we visit to make sure we have ads that are right for us.