I'm not getting my Brave creator payment

I received my creator fee from 1 month ago on the 18th of the month. This month, he was not put to bed when he should have been laid to bed. After receiving my payment to uphold the previous month, when I referred it to their local crypto exchange by uphold, I was asked for authentication in a way I don’t know why (photo). I verified and this took almost 1 day and I transferred my balance, I said that there were no other problems with my account, that it was restored to its original state i.e. without problemsI received my creator fee from 1 month ago on the 18th of the month. This month, he was not put to bed when he should have been laid to bed. After receiving my payment to uphold the previous month, when I referred it to their local crypto exchange by uphold, I was asked for authentication in a way I don’t know why (photo). I confirmed and this took almost 1 day and I transferred my balance, I said that there were no other problems with my account, that it was restored to its original state i.e. without any problems. I received my creator fee from 1 month ago on the 18th of the month. This month, he was not put to bed when he should have been laid to bed. After receiving my payment to uphold the previous month, when I referred it to their local crypto exchange by uphold, I was asked for authentication in a way I don’t know why (photo). I confirmed and this took almost 1 day and I transferred my balance, that there were no other problems with my account, that I did not use it as it was reinstated, that is, without any problemsI received my creator fee from 1 month ago on the 18th of the month. This month, he was not put to bed when he should have been laid to bed. After receiving my payment to uphold the previous month, when I referred it to their local crypto exchange by uphold, I was asked for authentication in a way I don’t know why (photo). I verified and this took almost 1 day and I transferred my balance, I said that there was no other problem with my account, I degam to use it as it was reinstated, that is, without any problemsI received my creator fee from 1 month ago on the 18th of the month. This month, he was not put to bed when he should have been laid to bed. After receiving my payment to uphold the previous month, when I referred it to their local crypto exchange by uphold, I was asked for authentication in a way I don’t know why (photo). I confirmed and this took almost 1 day and I transferred my balance, that there were no other problems with my account, that I could continue to use it as it was before, that is, without any problemsI received my creator fee from 1 month ago on the 18th of the month. This month, he was not put to bed when he should have been laid to bed. After receiving my payment to uphold the previous month, when I referred it to their local crypto exchange by uphold, I was asked for authentication in a way I don’t know why (photo). I confirmed and it took almost 1 day and I transferred my balance, I said that there were no other problems with my account, so that I could continue to use it as it was without any problems.I received my creator fee from 1 month ago on the 18th of the month. This month, he was not put to bed when he should have been laid to bed. After receiving my payment to uphold the previous month, when I referred it to their local crypto exchange by uphold, I was asked for authentication in a way I don’t know why (photo). I confirmed and this took almost 1 day and I transferred my balance, I said that there were no other problems with my account, I could continue to use it as it was before, that is, without any problemsI received my creator fee from 1 month ago on the 18th of the month. This month, he was not put to bed when he should have been laid to bed. After receiving my payment to uphold the previous month, when I referred it to their local crypto exchange by uphold, I was asked for authentication in a way I don’t know why (photo). I confirmed and this took almost 1 day and I transferred my balance, that there were no other problems with my account, that I could continue to use it as it was before, that is, without any problemsI received my creator fee from 1 month ago on the 18th of the month. This month, he was not put to bed when he should have been laid to bed. After receiving my payment to uphold the previous month, when I referred it to their local crypto exchange by uphold, I was asked for authentication in a way I don’t know why (photo). I confirmed and this took almost 1 day and I transferred my balance, said that there were no other problems with my account, that I could continue to use it as it was before, that is, without any problems.I received my creator fee from 1 month ago on the 18th of the month. This month, he was not put to bed when he should have been laid to bed. After receiving my payment to uphold the previous month, when I referred it to their local crypto exchange by uphold, I was asked for authentication in a way I don’t know why (photo). I confirmed and this took almost 1 day and I transferred my balance, informing me that there were no other problems with my account, that I could continue to use it as it was before, that is, without any problems.I received my creator fee from 1 month ago on the 18th of the month. This month, he was not put to bed when he should have been laid to bed. After receiving my payment to uphold the previous month, when I referred it to their local crypto exchange by uphold, I was asked for authentication in a way I don’t know why (photo). I confirmed and this took almost 1 day and I transferred my balance, saying that there were no other problems with my account, I could continue to use it as it was before, that is, without any problemsI received my creator fee from 1 month ago on the 18th of the month. This month, he was not put to bed when he should have been laid to bed. After receiving my payment to uphold the previous month, when I referred it to their local crypto exchange by uphold, I was asked for authentication in a way I don’t know why (photo). I verified and this took almost 1 day and I transferred my balance, they said that there were no other problems with my account, that I could continue to use it as it was before, that is, without any problemsI received my creator fee from 1 month ago on the 18th of the month. This month, he was not put to bed when he should have been laid to bed. After receiving my payment to uphold the previous month, when I referred it to their local crypto exchange by uphold, I was asked for authentication in a way I don’t know why (photo). I confirmed and this took almost 1 day and I transferred my balance, they said that there was no other problem with my account, that I could continue to use it as it was before, that is, without any problems.
Then I realized it was okay on the creator screen and it wasn’t showing me any validation inside the uphold app either, so there was absolutely no problem and Uphold confirmed it in Support. But my uphold verification in my Brave browser was lost and when I tried to authenticate again, I got a warning called ERROR: limited Uphold account functions, and this prompted me back to uphold. Who will help me? Although there are no errors on my Brave creator screen, I am able to verify again but not receive payment. I submitted a ticket to uphold about this issue today. Can you please help?

Can you please explain it in discrete way?

Is it that you aren’t getting the amount or something else?

I can’t get paid, but there’s nothing wrong with uphold. I verified, and they confirmed that my account was opened.

I haven’t received my Brave creator payment (I can disconnect and relink my Uphold account) and can’t sync my Uphold account to the brave browser.

So you got the BAT in your Uphold account?

This is normal. It’s their new anti-fraud system. They ask for a photo to confirm any transaction.

If you have not received this months payout, I suggest that you contact Brave Support using the link below:

2 Likes

I guess, if it is for the ‘Limited functionality’, they should try steps at

before raising a ticket.

I read that. When I tried it on my uphold account, I sent a ticket to uphold because there was no problem. Thank you man.

1 Like

If you haven’t already, please submit a ticket to the support form linked above. Thank you.

friend @steven administrator me too until now I haven’t received my payment this has never happened this is the first time this has happened due to changes and updates please fix this!

I already sent the problem here in the link that they publish so far there are no answers at all and the month of February will end I hope that the other month they pay normally and there is no delay.

For anyone who hasn’t already, please submit a ticket to the above form link. Thank you.

1 Like