No payment in Uphold

hi

I have not received any token in Uphold from my brave creator account [email protected]

I wait for payment for 2 months so I would like to ask you to check my brave creator account

Thanks

Hello @gonzov,

Kindly refer to https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025397851-Frequently-Asked-Questions for any Brave creator issue. As per the Brave creator FAQ ;

There are several reasons why you may not have received your tokens in Uphold on the 8th of the month:

1. You may not have completed Uphold verification before the 1st of the month. If this is the case, please make sure to verify your account with Uphold as soon as possible to receive your payout on the 8th of next month. (You will only need to verify with Uphold once.)
  2. Brave’s Creator “BAT payout report” is generated on the 1st of each month. Therefore, any BAT a Creator receives after the 1st (e.g., in the form of tips or referral confirmations) will be carried over to the next payout date.
  3. Your account was suspended or placed on hold pending further correspondence with the Creator Support team. If your account was placed on hold, the Creator Support team will reach out to you. If your account was suspended, you will receive an Account Review notice upon logging in.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.