I received less BAT than I collected

Every month I receive about 80% of the BAT I earn. The others remain in reward for the following month, but not all. I always lose 10%. Why? I am talking about BAT, not its comparison with the USD

1 Like

Hi, Don’t know if you found an answer yet, but this was posted by another community member in a different topic. May help explain.

2 Likes

Hi !!
There’s one more thing I’ve noticed. Brave always pays in the multiples of 0.250 BAT. Suppose you earned 1.420 BATs in a particular month, you’ll only get 1.250 BATs on the 8th of next month. The remainder most likely gets added to the next months earnings (haven’t calculated this though).

No, it is explained in the previous answer. It is because the last days are not computed and pass for the following month. I have received very accurate figures from BAT. With an unverified wallet if you pay in multiples of 0.250 BAT

@ImTheProc Hi and welcome to the community. :smiley:

I hadn’t noticed that! Of course, I’ve only received two payouts so not much to go on. lol

I’ll let you know if I ever receive a payment other than in a 0.250 increment! lol Again, welcome to the community!

Thanks! I searched for the answer but hadn’t found it

1 Like

@NaNoX38 Snap! I think we posted at the same time above. Yours posted a little sooner though! lol

Glad the link helped! Take care. :smiley:

Edit, Ugh, changed the wording above. Should read before I post to make sure it makes sense. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.