I’m having issues with some websites that don’t load any data and slows the app making the processor of my iPhone get warm

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
Basically, when I go to the underlying sites the brave browser freezes and you have to close the web page because they don’t want to work.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Going to www.ebay.it
  2. Going to www.eneba.it

Expected result:
The web page freeze

Brave Version( check About Brave):
1.38 (22.5.13.17)

Mobile Device details
iPhone 11 128gb running iOS 14.8

Additional Information:
I don’t have any additional information

my experience to fix that

• restarting a phone or a router (if you are using wifi )
  • other reason the telco connection is bad in your area.
  • or just wait to load sites you visit (1-3minutes)

Something is definitely wrong since the last update from a week ago. Browsing to ebay.com.au on ios causes the browser to stop responding to touch and eventually freeze. This doesn’t happen with Safari, Edge or Firefox.

I’m on iPhone and just tested sites mentioned. I had no delays or anything. Granted I’m on iPhone 13 Pro Max running iOS 15.5, but still goes to hint it’s not the browser.

If you’re still experiencing issues, I’d ask what your Shield settings are like. Some functions of websites can be broken or delayed if you block scripts, for example.

Thanks Saoiray. Yes, it seems that when I disable Settings/Brave Shields and Privacy/Block Fingerprinting, that fixes the problem on the ebay site. As soon as I enable it, I see the freeze issue. This is on an iPad running ios 15.5.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.