I Keep Getting Bad & Non-working Pages

I keep getting bad or non-working pages with your browser that work fine under Edge. I don’t know what else to tell you. I’m not a coding programmer. These aren’t obscure sites either. 1 of them was Breitbart for Pete’s Sake. That’s one of the biggest on the planet. PLEASE fix this.

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Description of the issue:

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:

Reproduces how often:

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

Additional Information:

@gplea1958 if you want help, you must provide more details. You will see how you left the template completely empty. It’s critical to know what version of Brave you’re using, which OS and OS version (such as Windows 10, Windows 11, etc), and anything else you can share.

If you have broken websites, it’s generally helpful to have you provide details such as whether it works in private window, if you’ve tried toggling Shields, if you’re using a VPN, if you’re using extensions, what error messages you’re seeing, etc.

Last, but certainly not least, it’s also critical to know which websites are having issues and what error messages, if any, you are receiving.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.