I haven't been paid for 3 months and nobody helps me

Briefly describe your issue:
I did not receive my April, May and June payments. A friend of mine got payout for all months, but I didn’t get three months .
I opened a new topic last month and tagged @steveen but not a single person helped us.
Where does the revenue from these ads go, now that we’re not getting paid? People say they’re starting to think Brave is a scammer. I’m not the only one with this problem, you haven’t helped anyone.
Since I started using Brave, I have been having a different problem every month and every month my payments are either delayed or not given at all, as in the last 3-4 months.

I also get this warning when I try to connect Uphold and Brave.

it says: “Error: Region not supported Unfortunately, your Brave Rewards cannot be verified because your region is not currently supported for Brave Rewards verification.”

Even if there was a problem connecting with Uphold, the rewards should have accumulated as a balance, but that doesn’t work either.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
[
1.41.96 Chromium: 103.0.5060.114

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
no
What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes, 3 month ago
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes, Turkey
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
yes

First, confirm if your region is supported, or not. The error seems clear that your country is no longer supported.

Other than that, I can only suggest you to open a support ticket if you want someone to help you.

Even if I don’t want to connect to Uphold A, I can’t get the rewards and you can see my country is in the list of supported countries for brave ads at this link. https://brave.com/transparency/

Even if I was not connected to Uphold before, the BATs I earned were accumulating in this section.

I’ll open a support ticket about it.

1 Like

I would do so. :+1:Brave has great support- especially considering its rapid growth rate. I mean, 6 months ago it surpassed 50 MILLION active monthly users! :exploding_head: They are implementing complex systems and business models, most of which have no basis of empirical precedent for anyone to study. As a tech company in this day and age, they are going to experience bugs and hiccups along the way and for the most part the community understands this. But, I know that with 50M monthly users pushing cutting edge processes and algos to their limits and there are going to be some problems. The key is how they go about rectifying them when they ultimately do reveal themselves. And in my interactions, Brave support has always been attentive and thorough when troubleshooting. :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.