I didn't received both November and December payouts

Briefly describe your issue:

-I didn’t received both November (9.647 BAT) and December (2.875 BAT) payouts in my Uphold account.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using?

-Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H1
-Brave Version 1.32.115 Chromium: 96.0.4664.93 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified?

-Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?

04/23/2021, 12:25:36 PM

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

-Yes

Are you using a VPN?

-No

Are you in a supported region?

-Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

-Yes

5 Likes

mismo problema, y no dan respuestas aún… esto es una estafa

4 Likes

i havent recieved mine as well, seems like will have to say goodbye to brave

3 Likes

I have lost mine as well; Did not receive NOV and DEC payouts; It all happened after I hit the check/update security settings within the BRAVE BROWSER. Please advise if that is the ROOT CAUSE…???

I have the same issue and clearly no one cares. I see many complaints but with no answer. I started to feel like it is a scam.

2 Likes

I did not receive both November and December payments as well, wallets getting flagged for no reason and losing all funds on October payment so for the last 3 months of watching Adds i did not get payed. but im sure the sponsors payed someone for my clicks and time… im sure well get payed in the bear market when BAT is worth 0,01 $.

2 Likes

Apparently the “PUSH NOTIFICATIONS” are not working; I tried to do a test, and… nothing…; This is another broken aspect within the BRAVE BROWSER…; Please advise if this is causing rewards not showing up for NOV & DEC…??

Me too, I haven’t received my December payout yet. Help?

Me too, I receive only October, but never Sept, Nov and Dec, always show me like in 5 days you receive the deposit, and you can see the countdown and finally in the deposit day… Nothing. :frowning:

I didn’t get December’s on my phone and pc. This is the first time this has happened to me