I didn't received both November and December payouts

Briefly describe your issue:

-I didn’t received both November (9.647 BAT) and December (2.875 BAT) payouts in my Uphold account.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using?

-Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H1
-Brave Version 1.32.115 Chromium: 96.0.4664.93 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified?

-Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?

04/23/2021, 12:25:36 PM

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

-Yes

Are you using a VPN?

-No

Are you in a supported region?

-Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

-Yes

5 Likes

mismo problema, y no dan respuestas aún… esto es una estafa

4 Likes

i havent recieved mine as well, seems like will have to say goodbye to brave

3 Likes

I have lost mine as well; Did not receive NOV and DEC payouts; It all happened after I hit the check/update security settings within the BRAVE BROWSER. Please advise if that is the ROOT CAUSE…???

I have the same issue and clearly no one cares. I see many complaints but with no answer. I started to feel like it is a scam.

2 Likes

I did not receive both November and December payments as well, wallets getting flagged for no reason and losing all funds on October payment so for the last 3 months of watching Adds i did not get payed. but im sure the sponsors payed someone for my clicks and time… im sure well get payed in the bear market when BAT is worth 0,01 $.

2 Likes

Apparently the “PUSH NOTIFICATIONS” are not working; I tried to do a test, and… nothing…; This is another broken aspect within the BRAVE BROWSER…; Please advise if this is causing rewards not showing up for NOV & DEC…??

Me too, I haven’t received my December payout yet. Help?

Me too, I receive only October, but never Sept, Nov and Dec, always show me like in 5 days you receive the deposit, and you can see the countdown and finally in the deposit day… Nothing. :frowning:

I didn’t get December’s on my phone and pc. This is the first time this has happened to me

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.