I did not receive my Brave Creator Payment on Uphold

Description of the issue: I did not receive my Brave Creator Payment on Uphold, i checked the my Creator account and there was about 20 BAT, the system was telling “Generating reports” but i never received my payment and my BAT are still in my Brave creator account.

How can this issue be reproduced?: I think you just need check my Brave creator logs to see that the payment failed as there are still my BAT.

Still waiting for an answer from support, if I can’t get in touch with support i will consider the idea to revoke the authorizations for Brave on my site and legally acting against my rights violations.
Best regards.

Hi, @dromar86, there are a few issues you are likely running into that Support is currently working on.

There’s a known issue with BAT not porting to Uphold. You can follow Support’s thread here and watch for any status updates:

There are instructions on directly contacting Support via DM (private message) for Creators payout issues, too. Please go here…

…and read the entire thread. Follow the directions on what information you need to send when you DM steeven.

Good luck. :crossed_fingers:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.