My bat tokens from my Brave creators account have not been transferred to my Uphold account yet

Hi there. In March I only received a fraction of my bat tokens (around a third of what I have) hoping that on the next payout day the remaining bats were going to be sent to my Uphold account. Unfortunately, no bat token has been sent yet and according to the Brave team, all the payments have been completed. Why does it take so long to receive tokens that had been accumulated ages ago. And what was the point in sending out just a fraction in the first place? Your input on this issue would be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Davide

Hi, @fghaz02, there are instructions to follow at Support’s post that may help you:

However, you should keep in mind that there is a known issue with BAT porting to Uphold at this time. Support is working on a fix, and you can follow status updates here:

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. Let’s what happens in the next few days.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.