I collected 5 brave tokens but i received only 0.25 token why did not i get full token?

I collected 5 BRAVE TOKENS BUT I RECEIVED ONLY 0.25 TOKEN. WHY DID NOT I GET FULL TOKEN , I TURN OFF AUTO CONTRIBUTE ALSO FOR THIS MONTH BUT I RECEIVE ONLY 0.25 BAT AMMOUNT SIR/MAAM, I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE FIX THIS ERROR.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, but no need to shout. The error of 0.25 BAT payouts is widespread. Give the team time to resolve and please be patient.

2 Likes

bro be calm previous month this happened to me also and the previous month i recieved more than that what i expected

1 Like

Here is a post from support on the issue.

3 Likes

I think “some users” and “less than 20%” are inaccurate. It seems to affect everyone and the amount received is closer to 0%.

edit: the part where he mentions

we have found a case where during a small window of the month

does not resonate with me. if it were the case then payouts for the non-affected windows would work as intended. instead the payouts were 0 or 0.25 (initially 2.5 then it disappeared) so this means the “small window” is the entire month.

that issue you need to resolve it urgent because all user got wild …

I have no power to resolve. Patiently waiting to hear from the support teams.

3 Likes

I received ~5% of my estimate. So yes, slight discrepancy.

Est 4.4 BAT to 0.25 actual.

1 Like

did the same to me… god knows why the hold the rewards back… was about to get 0.5 brave sense im new used it only in 14 days, then they said 0.250 is my reward, then they said it has arrived but its been 24+ and i still havent got anything

Oh, then forget this month payment, they never gonna add this month’s payment in next month

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

hello sir @steeven i did not receive the tip also in my creator …thats tip is from my viewer

Welp, the claim button disappeared as well as the “Your X BATS will arrive shortly” message, so it seems that what I made last month just disappear and wasn’t awarded. I really hope this gets fixed. :pensive:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I got 0.49 bat out of 3.4

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.