I can t get my publisher rewards for 6 month now. How can this be?

Dear Brave Team, Steeven and others from brave community.
I am “KM” in Brave. I have still 664BAT that I cant get. I wrote Steeven. Did everything that he wrote me.
Updated the brave browser, reconnected uphold to it. I am a registered user in uphold. I would like to know why I cant get my publisher rewards so long? How can this be and why? I did my work with advertising brave browser on my youtube channels. Lots of people using brave because of my videos that I did for my community. And now I cant get my rewards? Can anybody really help me? I still don t understand why its not working and why its not fixed after so much time passed? Or is this problem cause the team don t wont to pay the amounts that they promise? And even that is weird cause the bat coin is growing extremely well. Please let me know how I can get my rewards??? I am tired writing guys but I want to get my rewards. I worked for them and it is not nice. Just imagine you should get your salary but nobody pays you the amount. And you write everybody that it is not right. But still nothing change. Is that not a fraud? What would you do in my case? And how would you feel? Just imagine this!

1 Like

Hi, @pep66, have you read and followed the instructions here?

There are some accounts still processing, but you should open a dialect with Support. Read the original post carefully and follow the instructions on contacting steeven in a DM (private message).

1 Like

My BATs in the account are 664 and not under 5. The other thing is that I cant get it for around 6month. Its not just this month so. And I wrote Steeven already. He send me instructions last month. And I did this all. Updated Brave, connected uphold again. Uphold is long time registered. And still nothing happened. You wrote me “you should open a dialect with Support” how can I do this?

1 Like

If you’ve done all this before, I think @steeven will respond as soon as he can here. Do you think there might be some activity with your account that could look suspicious to Brave?

1 Like

No for sure not. I still dont understand why I cant get my bats. I did a lot of work to advertise brave to my community. And I wrote Steeven many times. After I did all the updates too but no answer this time.

1 Like

Hopefully you’ll hear from him, soon, @pep66 . :crossed_fingers:
I don’t know what else to tell you, I’m sorry. :frowning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.