I am nor recieving my brave rewards

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:
I am nor recieving any brave rewards
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
windows, brave 1.40.107
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
no
What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
no
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
sometimes yes sometimes no
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes
Does your device pass the [SafteyNet]) check (Android only)?
no i am not on android
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
i have turned it of so i think yes

Hi. :slightly_smiling_face:

I am not sure at what point in the process you are talking about. It appears from the information provided:

1. You are still receiving ads and earnings
  2. When payouts are processed each month, your earnings balance is not processed
  3. During payout processing, your estimated earnings roll over to the next month.

Is this correct? Please clarify and provide more detail on what you mean when you say you are not receiving brave rewards.

If you are NOT receiving ads and/or earnings, have you read the Help Center topics linked at the top of your post to try and troubleshoot? can you provide more detail and the things you have tried? Also, using a vpn, especially if you are changing your country location, can get your account flagged. If your account is flagged, you will not receive ads and/or earnings.

Below is a link to a quick reference of typical issues for not receiving ads that you might try if you are not receiving ads.

Not receiving Brave ads fix it fast - #2 by CerealLover

Please provide an update.

Hi, i am receiving only background ads. My pay outs are not processed. And on theme of vpn. I sadly have to use it. Is there a way to get my self unflagged?

About the vpn, you should either not use the vpn with Brave Rewards enabled or disable Brave Rewards while using the vpn or else your account will most likely be flagged at some point. If your account is flagged you will not receive ads/earnings and payouts will not process. To unflag your account, submit a request to support using the form linked below. Make sure you provide all the information requested and as much detail as possible including using a vpn and why it is necessary. Maybe support can help with having to use vpn.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.