How to restore Brave from BraveSoftware folder

Description of the issue: Hi,

Yesterday morning my Windows completely bricked and unfortunately I have to reformat my SSD and reinstall Windows. I was able to make a backup of my data via Linux mint and was able to create a back up of the BraveSoftware folder.

My question now is, how can I restore my data from this backup folder after I have re-downloaded Brave after reinstalling Windows? I have already tried copying the data from the backup folder to the new Brave folder, but unfortunately this has had no effect. (I am currently testing it on a laptop before reinstalling Windows)

I no longer have access to the browser at all as Windows no longer boots, so my only option or hope (as far as I know) is to restore the data via the backup of the folders. Or perhaps someone knows if there is a way to access Brave browser directly in Linux mint so I can sync or export from the browser.

Any help is highly appreciated. Many thanks in advance

Expected result: I would like to fully restore my Brave browser after reinstalling Windows.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu): Operating system is Windows, Brave version I dont know where to get the information from without accessing the browser.

Hi, is anyone able to help me? Still having issues.

See Full Guide