How to prevent the download pop-up window from appearing at the bottom of the screen?

Hello, all. This is my first post. I have an issue that I can’t seem to find help with. Each time I download an image or file, Brave displays a pop-up bar that stretches across the bottom of the screen confirming my download. I really don’t want to see this bar: it is annoying, and it takes up valuable real estate at the bottom of the screen. Can this downloads confirmation pop-up be suppressed? And, if not, will the Brave developers consider adding an option to suppress it?

Thanks, and all the best to all…

1 Like

@Unalloyed,
Thank you for yoru feedback.
I’ve moved your thread to the Feature Requests section.

Thanks, Mattches. I guess that means that the downloads pop-up bar currently cannot be suppressed. Oh, well, maybe in the future…

@Unalloyed,
That is correct – apologies for the inconvenience. I’ll be sure to pass the information onto the team as this has been requested more than a few times recently. :+1:

Much appreciate that! Best regards!

1 Like

+1 . this pop-up window that we must close each time is a complete waste of time.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.