How to increase address bar font size?

Hi, there!
I’d like to increase Brave’s address bar font size. In the image below there’s a comparison with the address bar font size of Firefox.
There’s a similar post in the community about this. I’ve tried the solution mentioned in it but it doesn’t fit my needs. Because it changes the scale of the whole application, whereas I want to change just the address bar font size.

My OS is Ubuntu 18.04, with 1080p screen resolution.

2 Likes

@estevaog3,
So there isn’t really a way to do this. Generally, the font size in the address bar is determined by your systems font size. So you’ll notice that if you go into your System settings and change the system font size and/or the DPI size, this should reflect in the address bar but will also persist across applications.

I couldn’t find any extensions that do this exactly either. You can see a few users discussing solutions here, but again, you’ll notice that none of them quite meet the desired outcome you’re looking for:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate that. I think I will stick with the workaround described in the post that I’ve linked.
Now, just as a note, my machine is dual booted, it has Windows 10 and Ubuntu 18.04. But this problem only happens on Ubuntu.

3 Likes

@estevaog3,
You’re saying the font is only too small in Ubuntu?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.