How to get Brave Rewards and wallet setup on several devices

Hello!

I have 3 computers (mine - 1 macbook pro plus 1 mac mini, wife’s - 1 mac mini), 2 iphones (mine and wife’s) and 1 ipad. I would like to set it up so that I use Brave browser on all of those devices as my main browser, but would also like to link it somehow (unless it is best not to) so as to pool all of the rewards into one single account.

Having said that, I have been using Brave on two of the devices (my laptop and macmini) since September but have encountered some issues:

• September rewards were received and paid into the Brave wallet on the laptop, but not macmini (not sure if they were lost or if the counter kept track of them - wasn’t paying much attention to be honest);
  • Notifications are being received on both machines. They are adding up as normal on both machines.

Current setup:
macmini : macOS 10.13.4 (High Sierra)
mb pro : macOS 10.11.6 (El Capitan)
iPhone 8 : iOS 13.7 (17H35)

in summary I need help with:

• understanding why on macmini rewards were not paid to Brave wallet;
  • understanding the ideal setup for multiple machines/users;

thank you

1 Like

Hi @Tzimisce77, Welcome to Community!

In regards to:

You would want to connect your wallets to a verified Uphold account. You can only have a max of 4 wallets connect to your Uphold account. Each wallet will take up a slot, i.e. if you remove a wallet, you can’t add another cause the slots have been taken (I know, we’re working on it).
Since you you mentioned your wife, the best approach would be for you both to make your own Uphold account and each connect your own devices to that account.
See: How Do I Verify My Uphold/Gemini Account?
This will also backup your funds, and sync the balance between devices.

In regards to:

Please DM @steeven with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals )
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version )
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards .
2 Likes

this is great, I will get to work on it right away and will DM @steeven once I am done.

thank you for the speedy response and… stay brave! :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.