How is Brave ads wallet and syncing to uphold working

i’m a verified Uphold member since May

brave browser shows me a different sum of BAT then my Upholdaccount.
brave

Why are more than 300BAT not transferred to Uphold?
How is this system working? The withdraw funds-button only redirects me to uphold and nothing more?!? were can i find my walletaddress? is there a plan to manage my BAT in brave Browser how i want , or is this forever that i only can receive my BAT only once a month?

Thanks

Please… need some help from brave stuff @Asad @Mattches

thanks

@creaders,
Can you tell me how many browsers you have linked to your Uphold account?
Additionally, are all these funds earned from watching Brave Ads?

hi @Mattches thanks for replying. I have one browser on my desktop pc connected. i tried weeks ago to connect my laptop too, but i disabled this connection at the same time . Now its only my desktop pc.
is it possible to connect two or more pc or is this a feature what will be coming?
hope you can help

@creaders,
Can you go to brave://rewards-internals and copy/paste/send me the information here in a DM so I can take a close look on our end?

1 Like

@Mattches sent an DM to you.

1 Like

@Mattches could you find some issues?

I have been having the same problem for months. Wallet wont verify to Uphold and everytime I click withdraw or verify it just goes to the main uphold dashboard and nothing more. Starting to get really annoyed bec I have contact support from both sides and no one can figure anything out. Total shame.

1 Like

@Mattches @Asad any tips maybe?

@creaders.,
Apologies for the late response. I see your DM but the image seems to be broken:

Can you send them to me again – but this time, instead, copy/paste the information into the DM?

@Mattches i sent again DM now copy/paste. hope it works

1 Like

@creaders,
Got it, thank you for resending. Taking a look and will get back to you asap.

thank you.hope u can help

@creaders,
After digging deeper, it seems to be that your wallet is not verified – or more specifically, the wallet you’re using in the browser pictured above is not verified or, it is the 4th+ wallet you’re attempting to link to the same Uphold account.

It appears that you already have wallets linked to this Uphold id – which conflicts with your previous statement:

Can you confirm, again, how many wallets you have/have attempted to link to your Uphold account?

@Mattches so i told you. first i linked my desktop PC and after this i tried with my laptop but i disconnect this few minutes after trying…maybe this issue causes because i had to reinstall my desktop few times after some sofware failures (not Brave)??.
i’m definitly verifed uphold.

what can i do now?

To make sure we’re on the same page:

1. You tried to link your PC to your Uphold account. This was successful or not?
  2. After trying on your PC, you tried on your laptop, but then disconnected it a few minutes after trying – why did you disconnect it? Did it not work?
  3. You’re not mentioning that you’ve had to un/reinstall the browser “a few times” – why did you have to un/reinstall the browser? Do you mean on your PC or on your laptop?
  1. yes first link(desktop) to uphold was succesfull
  2. after that i thought i can link my laptop too…this didn’t work and i disconnect directly.
    (i didn’t find any information that i can not use diffrent PC’s with brave with one Upholdaccount !)
  3. that i had reinstalled my PC has nothing to do with Brave browser. this was caused by a other software. i installed everything also Brave sometimes with backup sometimes i forgot to use the backup first and linked to uphold…not realy smart i know,-)

so i hope i could give you the hints you need to solve…can you delete unused link??

@creaders,
Can you provide me (via DM) with the payment ID of the one wallet you have that is successfully linked to Uphold?

@Mattches sent DM .
Merry X-Mas

@Mattches any news?
wish a happy new year…