How do i transfer my BAT into my coinbase account?

wont let me register for uphold because i live in ny

Sadly, you need an Uphold account in order to withdraw your BAT earning. Then from Uphold you can send it to other wallet.

The only thing we can do is to wait until Uphold able to provide its service to NY residents.

Apologies for the inconveniences.

You can transfer to me and I will send you equivalent Crypto as exchange

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.