How do I find Brave Creator websites

Hello,
although thousands of creator websites suppose to use the reward/donate function the problem is to find them in a sea of trillions of website. There is a lot of information how to donate and use BAT but no information where they are. Is there a list or a search term I can use to find a charity/artist that I find good enough? Can this be a function of Brave search even? It would make this BAT system much more useful by not just stumbling by chance on a creator

there is a list and search at bravebat.info

1 Like

@masterofkungfusion you can find a lot of them through https://bravebat.info/search

But at the same time, I’m not sure how much it’s been updated. I know a while back we had looked and some had fallen as unverified after regional changes. I do believe they are trying to keep it updated though. You just have to pay attention to which custodial partner they have verified with.

1 Like

Awesome!
Thank you

PS: After searching for charities that support water, climate or slavery many pages that came up where dead or nothing was found. And one looked even scammy… So the validation analysis seems faulty. How would I find a valuable creator within 158000 website? → Not with a random list of website name (and ranks which cant be sorted either) without any description and this extreeeeemely annoying “load more” button.

A better search function and verified categories, description is be really necessary.

I mean you write yourself “Support Creators by Tipping and Auto-Contributing BAT” but then the last meter to accurately find valuable projects is lacking, it almost feels the whole point of Brave is actually missing.

1 Like

Hello,
is there a easier way to find those charities I am looking for?