List of Brave content creators

How can I find a list of content creators to tip?? I can’t believe there isn’t a list on the Brave site of all of their registered content creators. How can I use my brave rewards to tip anyone if I can’t find anyone to tip?? Pretty silly. There needs to be a list.

Hi @karher,
It’s not from the team. But a contributor made this site that list verified publishers. batgrowth.com

:slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks! that’s great. I found my site on the list through search, so apparently it’s updated regularly. I just wish all of the publishers could be categorized so we could find them by interest, etc.

I’m the dev. behind batgrowth.com

I just wish all of the publishers could be categorized so we could find them by interest, etc.

I’m currently working on this :grin:

I’ve started with the language categories, I’m still working on it be I should be able to get it out soon

I found my site on the list through search, so apparently it’s updated regularly

Yes, every 12 hours on average when there is no issue

Hi! Thank you for doing this. I’m sure it’s quite the undertaking. I can’t understand why Brave didn’t do this on their own. I have some brave rewards but since we can’t withdraw them yet, I’d like to find other content creators who I can tip with the BAT I do have.

https://DocEditing.com

There is also another. more curated site called:

BATGrowth is awesome though!

I went to batgrowth and found a couple sites to tip. I prefer to donate to or tip sites for small businesses that aren’t high in site ranking (like my own), because obviously, sites that have a high ranking already receive plenty of traffic and likely, more business.
So I clicked on the last page on the batgrowth site, and clicked backwards until I found a few links that looked interesting. Looking forward to seeing this site progress so that we’ll be able to search by interest or business at one point.
Karolyn - https://DocEditing.com