Can I get some feedback on my BAT related website here? (BAT Directory)

I’m not sure if it is acceptable to post this here, but I am developing a website called BAT Directory. It’s a curated directory of creators signed up to Brave Rewards as verified content creators and it is meant as a way to browse, discover, and support independent content creators using the BAT earned through Brave Rewards.

I made this website because I love the concept behind BAT and I thought that something like this is needed in the ecosystem and would be beneficial to the community.

I have seeded the directory with some data from bravebat.info and I’m looking for any feedback and ideas how to promote it. Any help would be much appreciated.

https://bat.directory/

Well, I guess such a website already exists. I appreciate you thinking about doing this though. That is very kind of you.

I know about bravebat, iIt’s where I found some data to seed the directory with. However, the creators listed there are not curated/moderated: Many are not still verified as creators, many of the websites and channels are no longer active, empty, or dead links. Also, the creators are not browsable via categories.

Ahh okay. Sure.
@SaltyBanana @steeven @Mattches
Please look into this…
@sonicdream I appreciate you taking time for this. :slight_smile:

I think there is a need to bring the creator community together. Currently it is fragmented across several different platforms. I wonder if the Brave team have thought about this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.