How about an option in settings to warn on closing multiple tabs?

Chrome used to have this, not as an option but obligatory. Then Chrome got rid of it. And it doesn’t exist as an extension.

Both Slimjet and Opera have retained it as an option in settings.

I still like Brave better than those, but still how about it?
For those who don’t like that feature, have it turned off by default.

@Passenger

https://community.brave.com/search?q=warn%20multiple%20tabs%20in:title%20order:latest

1 Like

Latest update has it.

Thank you devs. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Follow up.

Together with this extension I can get it to behave exactly how I want with zero clumsy workarounds. Which I vaguely remember is how Chrome used to behave a long time ago. Or maybe some other browser I used before that.

Thanks again.

Separate bug needs its own thread.

@Passenger Hi :slightly_smiling_face: I am a little confused. I think you are saying this feature request was implemented in the last version update and you have another feature request (Don’t close window with last tab) that you will open in a new topic. Is that correct?

You might want to mark your post #3 above as the solution. I think it would indicate to other users browsing the category that this feature has been implemented. :smiley:

No. All is good vow.

I’m merely pointing out that it works well with an extension I would use anyway.

1 Like