Haven't received BAT for November on Gemini

UPDATE
No idea if this thread was a catalyst or not, but my missing rewards for November appeared on my wallet on the 29th of December. Thank you all.

UPDATE (additional info):
Copy/paste your Wallet ID and Custodian ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
### Wallet info
Wallet payment ID: c5f802c5-882e-4e17-947f-bf2b90e16b5e

### External wallet info
Wallet address: 61aad698-df15-4f05-84ec-0c0520b582fa

// end of update

Briefly describe your issue:
Haven’t received my +11.283 BAT for my work laptop’s browser for November. I have a work laptop and a laptop I use at home.
(note: I have received BAT from my home laptop’s browser for this month and for both laptops’ browsers the months before that).

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Brave version: Version 1.33.106 Chromium: 96.0.4664.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Windows edition: Windows 10 Enterprise

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
Somewhen between the 25th of September 2021 and the 9th of October 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
I have successfully received 100% of the BAT for both my laptops (work+home) that have brave browsers linked to my Gemini account/wallet for the months of September, October

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
Yes. Much like I have done for all previous months that I have been getting rewards.

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes, United Kingdom. VPN is UK based as well.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Windows laptop

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes.

Please let me know if you need me to add anything to this list. I would hate to see +11.283 BAT go wasted somewhere in the blockchain… I would also like to point out that the rewards for the previous month arrived on the 12th of October. It’s a weird feeling not knowing when your rewards will arrive (or if they arrive at all) and when it is ok for you to claim a ticket. I went to Gemini support first as I thought it was an issue related to them, and the response I got was: “I spoke with my team who advised that you contact Brave support directly regarding this issue.”.

PS I am attaching an image as proof of my (hopefully) upcoming rewards, that has the system’s date as well (bottom right)

Kind regards

1 Like

UPDATE (additional info):
Copy/paste your Wallet ID and Custodian ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
### Wallet info
Wallet payment ID: c5f802c5-882e-4e17-947f-bf2b90e16b5e

### External wallet info
Wallet address: 61aad698-df15-4f05-84ec-0c0520b582fa

// end of update

UPDATE:
No idea if this thread was a catalyst or not, but my missing rewards for November appeared on my wallet on the 29th of December.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.