Have not received my BAT from august (Monthly Ads Payout Status Update says Claims Available)

Briefly describe your issue:
I haven`t reveived my earnings (all my friends already have) and the status from Monthly Ads Payout Status Update says its already done.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Windows, Version 1.29.77 Chromium: 93.0.4577.63 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
no (15 BAT not reached)

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
no (is the first payout)

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
yes

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes

what you dont understant??? the payments are still precessing!!!

But why they don’t write “processing” in the status update? → I interpret Green circle and “claims available” as done and not as still processing

ok so my mistake… when is write , payment complete, then you should worry :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh okay :smiley: I think its a little bit confusing with the green circle … maybe they should make an index for the different statuses

He has an unverified wallet, so the payouts are already out for him actually, read his details…

@darkside665 Do wait a few more days, even though it shows as available, it may take a few days sometimes.

that.s why i said to him that is still ,PROCESSING,…not everybody with unverified wallet gets the payment in the first day!

Mate, there is nothing wrong that @darkside665 did.

It actually written as “Claims Available” instead processing. So I was just saying that he hadn’t said anything wrong.

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Monthly Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!