No BAT recived this month and no longer receiving ads

Briefly describe your issue:
I havnt recived BAT this month. I was expected a 2 BAT payout but it hasnt arrived. I am also no longer recieving ads at all, even though all of my settings are right.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Version 1.31.88 Chromium: 95.0.4638.69

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
May 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
Sometimes, maybe this is problem. Though i dont get ads even when its off now.

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Its on my laptop, phone works fine

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? Yes

1 Like

I have same problem with my account and havnt receive my rewards for 2 months 2 my uphold

2 Likes

Have you checked your deposit dates in Uphold. You can click on Brave Browser Rewards and it will show your past deposits. Mine are usually on the 8th even though payout is on the 7th. I believe there are over 7 million active brave users. That’s a lot of transfers and transactions.

2 Likes

Thanks - it hasnt come through though. Maybe it just late. But that dosnt explain why im not getting any ads now

1 Like

As far as ads go, I also see a sharp decline around payout time. Must be something with re-assessing the ad campaigns etc I couldn’t tell ya, but mine are starting to pick up again on desktop, and very slowly on mobile.

Just have to have patience. I know that’s know what you want to hear, but any issue with the payouts has always worked itself out on it’s own, and I have always received my BAT.

1 Like

Sweet! thanks for sharing that. Il just hang tight for now then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

2 Likes