Google Search engine is not working?

Hello everyone. I normally used google as search engine. Then a few weeks later it just automatically changed it to Bing. Now when i set it to google again, the search engine is still on bing eventho its set on google. Now i dont know how to set my search engine on google.


Manage your Search Engines, in a Brave Browser > New Window, at: brave://settings/searchEngines

Choose your default Search Engine to be used in the URL address field (aka URL address ‘bar’), at: brave://settings/search

Otherwise, study all the settings for all three Tabs (Basic / Advanced / On exit) at: brave://settings/clearBrowserData . . . in order to thoroughly clear away cache, cookies, data, history that may be sticking.

Consider that there might be a source for a Bing cookie or a Google cookie, that ‘ought not be so’ . . . in a Brave Browser > New Window, go to: brave://settings/cookies

Use the Search field at the upper right of the settings page, in order to search for (one-at-a-time) Bing, Google

And scroll down the page, to see if some source may be working against your intent.

Next, visit: brave://settings/content/javascript and repeat such searches, but this time, for javascript sources.

Welcome and congrats on your 1st post!

I dont know. I now did everything but it’s still not working. Everytime i set the Search Engine on google, the first tab that opens is google and then its bing again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.