Google Docs Webapps problem after update - iPadOS

After December 2021 update on Brave iPadOS , google docs web app release warning "You’re using unsupported browser … ", and some issues appear
1 scroll using mouse on sheets for web doesn’t works
2 some format issues

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. go to brave for ipad
  2. set to desktop mode
  3. open google sheets
  4. connect mouse to ipad
  5. scrolling using mouse doesnt work

is there any fix for this ?

Brave Version - 1.46.1 - iPadOS

Mobile Device details

Additional Information:

1 Like

Hello there @YudhaSancaka, please accept my apologies for this issue. Could you please try deleting your cookies from the app to see if the issue is solved?

1. Launching Brave, tap MenuSettings
  2. In the Features section, tap Brave Shields & Privacy
  3. Clear private data > Cache - cookies and site​ data > clear data now

Let me know if that works.

Hello, thank you so much for your response.I already try it, but it’s still there.

Scrolling with mouse still doesn’t work on Google Sheets.
This issue not appear in safari

Hope we can find solutions

thank s brother

1 Like

@YudhaSancaka thanks for the response. Do you have any extensions installed on Brave? If that’s the case, please try disabling them or accessing that page in private mode to see if the message no longer appears.

It works on “PRIVATE MODE”Problem solve

But hope there’s solutions to use not on Private Tab

Thank you so much Brother

1 Like

We’ll check it out thanks. There should be no difference between private and regular browsing mode in terms of web compatibility

1 Like

@YudhaSancaka glad to know that the issue is not present on private mode. Did you disable any extensions on your main Browser?

Sadly the issues came back.
But i think maybe the problem is in google docs.

So here are the chronological

After sign out from google ( both in standard and private mode ) , than re sign in again , and open google sheets the problems is gone.

But after couple of use -on google shets appears window that tell “do you want to try Sheets on App … bla bla bla “

after i choo “ no i’m not interest”

than the window gone and the problem came back …

but if I clear your history from browser and re login yo google again , problems gone , until the warning came and cycle.

this problem not appear in safari or chrome for ipadOS

1 Like

Here are some videos after i clean up data and history in brave
until the problem appears again …

(Attachment IMG_13543160.MOV is missing)

1 Like

@YudhaSancaka could you please try reinstalling your mouse drivers and a fresh Brave install to see if that makes any difference?

Already do this, and doesn’t work.
Problems not appear in Safari.

1 Like

Please try installing the Beta or Nightly version of Brave to see if the issue persists on those versions.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.