Gemini unavailable for VBAT?

Briefly describe your issue:
Gemini says it’s currently unavailable, which i’ve looked around and it’s something they are supposedly working on, but it has been months. Basically, Uphold is not supported in my state (New York) and Gemini seems to be my only chance but it is unavailable. Will it be available to connect before the deadline or what is going to happen to the people in my situation?
What Operating System and Brave version are you using?
Win 10, latest
Who is your verified custodian? (Uphold/Gemini/bitFlyer)
None
Are you in a supported region?
Yes/No?

@Evan123 I think I’ve seen you reaching out to people in similar circumstances. Is there anything to be done or kind of out of luck in general?

Unfortunately, there is no solution at this time.

1 Like

So I will lose all of my BAT and there is nothing I can do to solve this?

@Azill I tagged Evan just in case there were any tips or tricks. Unfortunately, the only way to get is to have it through to a custodial partner. Gemini has been having a lot of issues, especially in getting connections for new accounts. Pretty much anyone in unsupported regions that can’t connect to custodial partners are just out of luck.

This was announced many times in the past, including a big notice back in January. So there had been time to link to Gemini back then. People who waited until closer to the “last minute” are the ones having the bigger issues here.

About all you can do is tip someone if you’d like or you’ll see it go away, at least from my understanding of things.

I see, thanks. I haven’t really checked my BAT until just recently so I guess i’m SOL.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.