First Month Rewards Lost

Hey everyone,

I’m a new user, started on Android in early July. I believe I had earned enough BAT to finally verify my wallet but when I hit the upload button it just kinda spun the loading icon for several minutes and then showed a rewards balance of 0, everything went to zero. So am I now back at square one? I really like the browser and had already set it as my default so this really sucks :confused:

Anyone who can fix this out there? My WiFi connection is and was at max bars when I attempted the upload. If there’s any other information I could supply that would help let me know.

Thank you Bravers (is there a better term for some who uses Brave? :laughing:)

I think you should check your uphold balance ?
check if that helps

I thought I created the uphold account when I verified my wallet (something about having to wait to earn enough bat to verify) which obviously didn’t happen (see OP).

Long story short, I haven’t created an uphold account nor have I researched it much.

Thanks for the tip though.

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Monthly Ads Payout Status Update. Please do not send a DM with your information until after payments have finished processing.

Thank you for your patience!

Patience is something I have, it’s the not knowing or uncertainty that burns ne up so thanks for your reply.

Do you suggest I create an Uphold Wallet in the meantime? Thanks again.

adf28179fdb61f23e0ed857d4e66cefc

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.