Failed wallet verification in brave

In the last month I reported that I could not link my brave account with uphold, I still have not been able to solve this problem, but checking the uphold application every time I unlink and link my account with uphold it appears as connected, but in my browser it appears as check, that means that the bats that I have won are not being transferred to the uphold account.

Brave Version (check About Brave):
Version 1.36.119 Chromium: 99.0.4844.83 (Official Build) (64-bit)

From What Country are you from?

@Marloncj70
in your last topic you said that when you tried to link it gave you an error about too many devices. is that still the case? if so you should follow the instructions here:

I already did the issue of the form, until they said through an email that as of March 1 it would already be solved but the problem continues to occur, I also unlinked from the uphold account, when it comes out that it is already unlinked I do the procedure of verification on the page and application of uphold is linked but in the portfolio there is an error.

hmm, you should probably dm @steeven or @Mattches it can take a while to get a response though, poor guys are overworked.

From What Country are you from bro?

I’m from Ecuador and I think this has nothing to do with the problem because I’ve been using brave and its rewards system for more than 2 years

Thank you very much for the information, could you help me with the steps to communicate with these two people

if you click or tap on the names i posted a message button should appear with a user description.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.