Cant connect my uphold account!

It is saying this when I try to connect it but my other account was closed. I dont understand. thanks!

traduction :
Hmm, your Brave Reward wallet seems to have already been verified by another uphold account. Try verifying it again with your old account.

Phooey, wish I could copy/paste that text. I’m unable to understand which message you have. If I see it correctly, it seems you’re trying to connect to Uphold and they are saying you haven’t done verification.

On Uphold this means you need to have send all the information they need for KYC/AML. In addition, your Uphold profile needs to contain your entire residential address and other information. If it’s not fully complete, it won’t connect with Brave.

I’m not sure if that’s what I’m seeing or not, just trying to kind of guess based on what I THINK I might be seeing. It’s hard when not being able to cheat with a translator, lol.

This is the traduction :

hmm, your Brave Reward wallet seems to have already been verified by another uphold account. Try verifying it again with your old account.

you may be able to unlink it from your old account using the steps here:

if there is no bat in the wallet though it would probably be easier to just uninstall / reinstall to generate a new wallet. just a thought, it would certainly be faster.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.