Facebook not showing timeline or newsfeed

Description of the issue:
Facebook is not loading on Brave. This started yesterday. It shows that I’m on the page, but all the feed is just not loading. Pictures aren’t loading. I can post new things but I can’t look at any of my posts

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

Reproduces how often:
Since yesterday it has been broken. Please, I need this fixed! Otherwise I have to go back to a different browser.

Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
The newest one. I know, because I redownloaded and reinstalled!

Type of devices currently running on the Sync chain in question:

Additional Information:
I have tried everything. Reinstalling brave. Emptying history and caches. Nothing works. But it does work on other browsers.

1 Like

I confirm this malfunction. Firefox works fine. In addition Chrome does not work whereas Edge works ok.
If it can be useful, Brave does not work in Windows 11, whereas it seems to work in Windows 10. I should do some more tests.

Also have the same issue, works on safari and chrome but not brave.

Version 1.38.109 Chromium: 101.0.4951.41 (Official Build) (arm64)

Same issue with Facebook here as of 5 A.M 30 April. It will let me sign on to Facebook with Brave but I cannot see any feed or timeline. A minute or so after I log on all I get is ‘pages suggested for you’ or ads. I use ADP. I can open Facebook in Firefox and see my feed but not as comfortable with the Firefox privacy standards. All browser updates are automatic. I prefer the Brave browser for the security and privacy, especially with any social platforms.

1 Like

Have the same issue. Tried other browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera) and facebook works fine on them, so it’s definitely a Brave issue. Tried clearing browsing history & cache, nothing worked.

Version 1.56.20 Chromium: 115.0.5790.171 (Official Build) (64-bit)