Extension for ClickUp keeps logging out when Brave Shield enabled

Hi there,

I tried everything to locate the problem I’m getting while trying to run this extension within Brave Browser: ClickUp for Chrome

The extension basically lets you bookmark a page and add a description to it for further editing in the web app (app.clickup.com).

For some reasons if I want to bookmark an article on whatever websites I’m on, I click on the floating ‘ClickUp’ button and I get asked to sign in. But once I’m signed in, the page reloads and I go back to the same issue…

The only way I find to be able to run the extension is to disable Brave Shield on the website I’m visiting which I rather not do as it’s the main reason I’m using Brave in the first place and I don’t want to touch settings I don’t know about…

Should I disable Brave Shield entirely and get an other extension to do the job (e.g: DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials

I’m running the latest version of both MacOS and Brave on a M1 Apple laptop.

Thanks in advance!

Version 1.33.106 Chromium: 96.0.4664.110 (Official Build) (arm64)

I am having the same issue on a Surface Pro. It just cycles to the login page any time I try to use one of the features. Did you get an answer?

I am also having this issue… I’d uninstalled it for a while but I need these features.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.