Excluding cookies from deleting

I always delete my browser cookies in either edge or firefox.
But I need to exclude some site (cookies) from deleting.
I know how to set this up in edge and firefox, but for some reason I can not figure out how to do this on Brave. So I guess I need some help :slight_smile:

Don’t use Clear on Exit.
Use Forgetful Browsing brave://flags/#brave-forget-first-party-storage if you still don’t have it enabled.

Or go to brave://settings/cookies and toggle Clear cookies and site data when you close all windows and then use the Sites that can always use cookies list to exclude domains from being cleared.

You can also use Sites that clear cookies when you close them which uses Ephemeral Storage to store and clear the data. But that works immediately after closing websites.

Follow up question; If I use these flags for setting instead of the gui, will these be synced to my other brave installations? I expect not, because from what I’ve seen so far, the ability to sync setting is a bit iffy.

Nah. They won’t be. Thanks

I had to google the word Ephemeral. I guess I learned something today :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.