Ethereum Not Showing Up In Poly Network

Hello, I have a brave wallet on android and I’ve been using the polygon network. Much of my assets are now in the polygon network and I want to transfer the assets elsewhere.

The problem is that I sent ethereum to my brave wallet and it is not in the polygon network. My ethereum’s available in main net network. But not on polygon which is a problem since the polygon network requires ethereum for transfers to be possible. If I do not have ethereum, then I cannot transfer any crypto I have in the polygon network elsewhere. It’s stuck. Your help would be much appreciated.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Description of the issue:

Are you using the (new) Brave Wallet or the (old) Crypto wallets implementation?
I do not know. I think my brave(on the android) is updated
How can this issue be reproduced?
Receiving Ethereum, switching networks to Polygon, and seeing if Ethereum is available.

Brave Version (check About Brave):

Additional Information:

You need to deposit MATIC to your account on the Polygon Network in order to make transfers possible. MATIC is to Polygon network, what ETH is to Ethereum network.

Also not to be confused with MATIC token on Ethereum, which is NOT what you need. If you’re receiving funds from an exchange, make sure to select Polygon Network when transferring out MATIC.

In the portfolio view of Brave Wallet, you should be able to see the different assets held on various networks. Here’s an example:

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.