Estimated pending rewards has not transferred to my wallet in months

Hey All,

I know it’s April 6th and the rewards don’t transfer immediately on the day of. But I have had this nagging issue that I se my estimated pending rewards every month, they continue to grow but never land in my wallet.

Anyone else having the same issue. I really like the Brave browser, the functionality and the incentives but it’s mad frustrating not being able to lock in my rewards and continuously seeing them dangled in front of me on my settings.

I also wasn’t logging any Brave rewards due April and my history wasn’t showing any activities but I’m guessing that’s because I was on the old browser and we have a new version which I have now downloaded.

Any one else having these same issues?

Ideas on how to rectify?

When opening a topic on Rewards, please include as much information about your situation and setup as possible. Rewards issues can be extremely complex and sensitive.
Please also ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

1 Like

I have similar issue. I just created a topic about it. apparently tips aren’t reflected on the uphold wallet anymore

Payouts are currently in progress, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet been rewarded. If you’re verified, you don’t need to do anything to receive your BAT; tokens will be automatically deposited into your associated Uphold card. If you’re not verified, when your rewards are available you will be presented with a claim button in the Brave Rewards page. Please see this thread for updates - April 2021 Brave Ads Payout Status.

1 Like