My Estimated Pending Rewards not transferred to uphold wallet, Why..?

My Estimated Pending Rewards not transferred to uphold wallet, Why?

1. I am using latest Version 1.22.70 of brave browser.
  2. I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting my brave wallet to uphold wallet but nothing worked

I am sharing a screenshot of brave rewards
Please check and resolve this issue please

2 Likes

bro same situation. do you know whats going on?

no bro, its stuck in Estimated Pending Rewards for months now. that why i am trying to contact brave rewards support.

How did you got 32BAT😵

well its been there for months now, since i have started using brave XD

i can think only one word, s_am…

no its not what you are thinking, normally they have paid out small amounts which i have received after i verified my uphold wallet, but these BATs were not transferred as my wallet was not verified at that time, and keeps showing in Estimated Pending Rewards, i am positive that the Brave support team will help us with it.

hei @steeven I have the same situation, can u help us?

1 Like

I have the same problem. It shows me “next payment 6 Jun” but the rewards of April are still suspended. Why Jun and not May???

same situation bro dont know whats the error

Hi, the numbers may seem a little off for some while payout is processing.
You can read this post and follow it for any updates:

Check if your setup is all right on your end as instructed in the first half, and then just wait a bit :slight_smile:
It can take up to several days for all to process. If you still have an issue after the process has finished (the green icon should turn to red then, I believe), you can follow the instructions of the second half of that post to contact Support.
Hopefully it will go smoothly, though :crossed_fingers:

The same as you !
And i’ve got a verified uphold wallet, it is noted that the next payment will be in may but nothing received for march too

Same Here, Last month i wasnt payd even after claiming 4.5 bat, and showing screenshots of my problem. They promesed me a screen share to sort this out and never contact me again afther I send their team numerous emails. Now another month another missing payment after claiming.

@steeven can you help us out here?

Hi @NXViper please see my reply to your DM. Thanks!

@amodchavan payments are still processing April 2021 Brave Ads Payout Status.