Error 500: internal server error

Hello! unexpectedly encountered an error entering the brave rewards. Error 500: internal server error. I don’t know why this happened, literally 10 minutes before was ok. this error is not in the browser, clearing cookies will not help. This error is due to the fact that there were changes in the account and it flew. By the way, when I changed the uphold binding, I got a line where it was written something like “your country does not coincide with the previous one”, after that I still had the opportunity to log into my account, I managed to see that the new account was successfully activated and linked to mine and after that I completely lost access.

1 Like

@cory this looks similar to @genesis issue please see to this

1 Like

this is exactly the same problem, and this is a huge system error, at any time each user can lose his page, all his progress on the referral, and all his money. And there is no solution to this problem at the moment.

1 Like

Hey there @igor3 I’m going to send you a DM and ask for some account details so we can fix this.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.