Email notification log

I would like to find out how to find the email notification log. it seems I get email notification pop ups but no email in proton email inbox. proton help needs the emails I am not receiving

directions

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Version 1.26.67 Chromium: 91.0.4472.114 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Additional Information:

@ooptec,
Thank you for reaching out to us.
So if I understand correctly, you’re saying that you’re not getting your emails (using Proton Mail email client) when using Brave? Or am I not understanding something correctly?

it seems that I get more browser notifications than emails. I will be on computer and get the notification of a email but when go to check there is nothing new. the notifications are fast enuf that most times don’t catch where they are from all the time but a lot seem to be from newsfeeds that I am subscribed to

I see. Are you sure that you’re not seeing Brave ads? These appear (at this time) as desktop notifications and you may be confusing them with regular notifications:

don’t have brave rewards activated so shouldn’t see any ads. I have never noticed any ads popping up

@ooptec,
Can you share a screenshot of one of the notifications that appears?

that’s why I wanted to find the log. hey happen so fast barely can read them w/o glasses on nevermind take a screenshot.

@ooptec,
Alright I would like to confirm exactly what these notifications are. You said that Brave Rewards is not enabled – which means if you go to Settings --> Brave Rewards, all of the options are disabled? Or do you something that looks like the following:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.