Email change confirmation expired

Ok, so i have a domain email (via g suite) that i signed up with (zeetox@zeetoxia .com) for Brave Payments, everything worked out and I got my youtube channel verified. At some point i noticed that my email was actually logged as:

zeetox-1642@pages.plusgoogle.com instead of zeetox@zeetoxia .com

So, at the time i tried to changed it and forgot/didnt notice that it sent an email confirmation. Went into my email weeks later, tried to click the confirmation for the email change and now i get an error.

What do i do? I tried to log into the email i signed up with but it shows no channels.

Hello, if gmail is not attached to the phone, then forget everything, you will not restore your ak. Yours faithfully

Thanks for reporting @STILL_DETOX,

copying @ayumi or @nvonpentz for help. :slight_smile:

Hi @STILL_DETOX

I have notified the team of your issue. Thanks for including your email addresses for troubleshooting.

Best,
Lauren

sanctions imposed.

Hi @STILL_DETOX

We are working on a fix that will allow you to login with google reset the email address associated with your account. More information to come soon.

Best,
Lauren

thank you guys so much. patiently waiting.

did you guys forget about me???

Nope @STILL_DETOX - we’re still working through this issue :slight_smile:

Best,
Lauren

@STILL_DETOX

You can track the progress of the issue here https://github.com/brave-intl/publishers/pull/614. It is nearly complete.

Best,

Nick

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.